Welcome to the Sustainable Business Operations
Spring Semester 2012 – Digital Archive
Our class Mid Term project was that we were given a topic within sustainability which we were required to do research using various tools (Internet, SLU Library resources, etc…) to gather as much legitimate information as possible. A Powerpoint presentation was created by each person and presented to the class on the research, findings, and list of resources.
Here you are able to review each of the areas in depth. Enjoy our Digital Archive!
- Climate Change Science: Theory and Controversy
- Economic Forces and Sustainability
- Business Motivations for Sustainable Operations
- Measurement Issues in Sustainability
- The History and Role of Environmental NGO’s
- International Actors: United Nations, European Union, and China
- The Built Environment (LEED)
- Green Supply Chains
- Business Operations: Recycling, Reuse, Waste
- Power Generation/Public Utilities/Renewables